2015年3月1日日曜日

2/27

I went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art for class.I was surprised at the size of building.We went in a looked at many pieces of art.I felt it was too large and I couldn't see all the exhibitions in one day.The museum is featuring Paul Cezanne.And we mainly looked at his art.My teacher give tasked us with finding two of his paintings and explaining them to her.We tried to do the assignment.This task was very difficult for me but I felt it was fun.





Afterwards we went to lunch.We went to Shake Shack.It is one of the most famous restaurants in NYC.I felt it’s similar to to the taste of a Mosburger.I think I will go to both the Metropolitan Museum and Shake Shack again.


”グローバル人材育成・グローバルインターンシップならアメリカはシカゴのアイティーエー!” http://chicago.dgblog.dreamgate.gr.jp/c1989.html

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿