2015年6月14日日曜日

meantime

I went to downtown after working.
My boss told me three good places. I went to there.

1st
I went to John Hancock Center.
This building can see good landscape of Chicago.  Unfortunately Today's whether was cloudy. But I enjoyed landscape there.




2nd
Next I went to Shows crab house.
There were many people in the restaurant. In despite of weekday.
I ate cream chowder in there.
It was very delicious because it was deep taste.



3rd
I visited Andy's jazz club.
There has good music and waiter.
They were very kind. When I drank, I enjoyed jazz music. Today's guest was Justin Thomas.
His music gave me relaxing. I want to visit there again.

 
I received a lot of kindness from people who live in Chicago.
I felt they have polite attitude and hospitality.

アメリカとビジネスしよう!
http://chicago.dgblog.dreamgate.gr.jp/

- Japan Division of USA, Inc. & US Division of Japan, Inc.- "Global Sourcing Agent" Technology & Business Service Provider -
『ニッポンのアメリカ事業部として』 シカゴをベースに商社・リサーチマーケティング・技術支援をはじめ総合ビジネスサービス を提供するベンチャーを運営

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿