2015年6月1日月曜日

Down town in Chicago


I went to down town because I wanna visit Chicago University.
My host mother took me to station by car. I missed train although I checked for timetable of train on website. so I had to wait for over one hour. I read a book which gave from shin while waited.




After a while train came.  and I arrived at down town.
After that I took bus. I didn't know how to pay fare because it was first time.
I was confused when got a bus. then a driver taught me how to pay.

I was worried whether I can enter the campus.  I could enter campus.

 Chicago university was so specious. There were a few people in campus because of holiday.  Also some buildings closed. so that, I could not be satisfied with today's visiting.  may be I'll go there again.

maybe I'm not good cameraman.


after that I missed train again due to spacious campus.
However my host mother came to station for me. She is truly like a mother.

I enjoyed this weekend. And I'll become industrious person from tomorrow again.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿