2015年6月5日金曜日

This week High lights


I have met many people this week. I exchanged business cards approximately twenty times.
And They were great people. may be I couldn't meet them if I didn't come to Chicago.
Today I met two people who work at human resource company.  I could talk about their job with them.It was good experience for me.  I appreciate Kishioka san.

Recently I talk with Tom in commute car.  We talk about work style.  Tom's opinion is interesting for me.  Also Tom teach for me about business flow in US. It is hard for me to understand. but Tom kindly teach for me until understand. sometimes Tom asked me whether he is good teacher. I feel he is great teacher for me. He is GTT.

I'll go to lecture of Mr.Yabunaka with Chairman. I am looking forward to meet him.


アメリカとビジネスしよう!
http://chicago.dgblog.dreamgate.gr.jp/

- Japan Division of USA, Inc. & US Division of Japan, Inc.- "Global Sourcing Agent" Technology & Business Service Provider -
『ニッポンのアメリカ事業部として』 シカゴをベースに商社・リサーチマーケティング・技術支援をはじめ総合ビジネスサービス を提供するベンチャーを運営

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿