2015年5月22日金曜日

robo revo

I want to share my experience in today.
Robot revolution was held in MSI.






Many robots came from Japan. They made by Fanuc, murata, yaskawa and so on.
they surprised the participants.






Also Almost of robots could operate by ourself.  I thought this attempt was new thing.
It made deep understanding for participants, I guess.


And our machine surprised many people. This machine made by Topy.
We support Topy long time.


This robot's name is Survey runner.  I felt This robot describe Japanese characteristic. Because It looks like industrious and It has strong body despite the simple.

This robot used disease of The Great East Japan Earthquake.
I hope this machine will use many situation in future. 

I could be good experience for me today.

I wanna say thank you to authorized people. Next time I wanna be  good supporter.  So from now on I try to study hard.

アメリカとビジネスしよう!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿