2016年6月3日金曜日

Hi, My name is Yukiyo Soejima

My internship started last Monday and my last day will be tomorrow. Although it was a short time period, it was a wonderful experience and preparation for my future endeavors. As an introduction, I was born here in the United States and have lived in Illinois my whole life so far. I am a student at Southern Illinois University pursuing a BA in International Studies with a focus of Asia and the South Pacific. After I graduate, my dream is to move to Los Angeles where the weather is nothing but beautiful! I am so tired of the crazy Chicago weather.


I would like you guys to meet Choco and Tucker !



This is Choco. She is a 14 year old Dachshund. She loves to lay around and eat all day. She is very friendly but definitely likes people more than other dogs.

This is Tucker he is the baby of our household. He is a Boxer/Lab and is currently 10 months old. He likes to act like a lap dog even though he is 50 pounds and will be up to 110 pounds when he is fully grown.


Tomorrow I was given the opportunity to attend a panel discussion in downtown Chicago with many Japanese business leaders. They will be giving input and advice to young professionals entering the market in Japan. On my last day of my internship, I am very pleased to be able to be a part of this event and learn from such admirable leaders.

Again, thanks to ITA for this wonderful internship program !









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿